On a snowy day, Snuffy doesn't know how to remember the four seasons and what order they're in. Jay Jay, Tracy and Herky help him remember it all by having him reminisce about the fun times they had during those seasons.
It is winter and it had been snowing hard, causing Jay Jay, Snuffy, Tracy and Herky to be stuck in the kids' hangar all day long. Jay Jay gathers them around and says that since they're stuck, it would be a good idea to teach Snuffy about the seasons. Snuffy reminds him that he keeps getting them mixed up. Tracy and Herky help him out; first comes winter, then spring, then summer, then fall. Snuffy messes up by saying fall comes after spring, and can't seem to get it right.
Jay Jay reassures Snuffy that he'll get it right sometime, and the kids sing a song about the seasons. When it's over though, Snuffy still can't tell the seasons apart, much to the annoyance of the others. Tracy gets another idea: Snuffy can remember what they did during a certain season. Jay Jay agrees on that idea. He begins by saying winter is the first season of the year, so all Snuffy has to do is think of what makes winter special.
Jay Jay asks Snuffy to close his eyes and think of the things they did in winter, and he proceeds to do so. A series of flashbacks are presented as winter is explained,
- Moral: It's fun to remember the great times you did over the year.
Older Episode clips
- Episodes used to remember Winter: "Snuffy's Snowman" and "Jay Jay's Christmas Adventure - Part 2".
- Episodes used to remember Spring: "Catch the Buzz" and "Snuffy Sees the Big Picture".
- Episodes used to remember Summer: "Wing Wigglin" "Upside Down Waterfall" and "Jay Jay and the Stars at Night".
- Episodes used to remember Fall: "Snuffy and the Colors of Fall" and "Snuffy's Rainbow".