After seeing a dinosaur movie, Jay Jay, Tracy and Herky decide to go on a hunt for a real-live dinosaur. When they spot mysterious footprints at the airport, they are convinced they're dinosaur footprints until learning the true nature about the dinosaurs' true life.
Jay Jay: Look at me! Rawrar, I'm King of the Dinosaurs!
Tracy: Screech! Screech! I'm the one with a big head like a hammer and wings like a bat, the one that flies!
Jay Jay: (singing) ♪ But have no fear, what we have here is a friendly dinosaur. ♪
Herky: Are you sure, Jay Jay?
- Snuffy doesn't appear in this episode, while Brenda doesn't appear but was mentioned.
- The dinosaurs Jay Jay, Tracy and Herky pretend to be are:
- Jay Jay: Tyrannosaurus Rex ("King of the Dinosaurs")
- Tracy: Pterodactyl ("The one with a big head like a hammer and wings like a bat, the one that flies")
- Herky: Triceratops ("The one with three horns")
- Moral: Although dinosaurs don’t exist anymore, the birds are their offspring, and keep their legacy alive.
Christian Dub Edits
Home Media Releases
[[File:|300px|link=Jay Jay's Dinosaur Hunt/Gallery]]